Part Time Marketing and Communications Manager
Physique 57 is an internationally renowned fitness and media company. An innovative and respected leader in the fitness industry, we offer a specialized fitness experience on several digital platforms as well as boutique studios in the US and abroad. Our purpose is to inspire and empower our worldwide community to achieve unshakeable strength with empowering workouts, online and offline.
Since it’s 2006 founding, Physique 57 quickly became a lifestyle brand that represents service, quality, expertise, innovation, attention to detail, market leadership and results. In support of outstanding customer focus, the Physique 57 team – at all levels of the organization – is team oriented, entrepreneurial, ambitious, and dedicated to delivering quality experiences.
In addition to working to effect positive change in thousands of lives, our employees enjoy a flexible, business casual work and learning environment. There are also great perks including free exercise classes. Join an organization where you can make a difference every day!
Physique 57 is seeking a dynamic Part-Time Marketing and Communications Manager to develop and implement marketing strategy in support of brand growth and engagement for all business channels such as Studios, On Demand and Barre Certification. This role leads various aspects of our marketing strategy, including email and texting campaigns, graphic design, website optimization, ad buying, and data analysis. This role requires a self-motivated achiever who is excited to join a tight-knit team and has experience overseeing contractors such as graphic designer, copy writer, and offshore support.
The Marketing and Communications Manager reports to the Senior Vice President of Method & Experience.
This role is perfect for an experienced marketer, preferably based in New York City who is looking for a flexible, hybrid, part-time (20 hours per week) role; primarily working remotely but with the ability to attend weekly meetings and staff events in person.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute marketing and communications strategy and KPIs for accelerated growth across main revenue channels
- Create and optimize a wide variety of email campaigns using the company’s studio booking software and Mailchimp for various business channels
- Ensure design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Improve key metrics on desktop and mobile such as CTR, conversion rate, open rate, unsubscribes and overall ROI
- Identify opportunities to grow database via collaborations
- Deliver copy in alignment with our brand voice and quality standards
Franchise Studios (2 open, 4 launches in 2023)
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics for franchisees to attract new clients, increase awareness and drive revenue
- Advise on social media strategies in partnership with corporate social media manager
- Monitor franchisees’ digital and grassroots marketing efforts and make recommendations to optimize performance
- Deliver launch marketing materials and oversee approval process for ongoing global marketing materials
Corporate NYC studios
- Develop marketing strategies for new client acquisition and retention
- Devise and manage marketing calendar
- Report on key KPIs from marketing efforts and optimize plans for best results
- Create all marketing collateral to support growth and sales initiatives
- Oversee website updates and partner with SEO Manager to maximize marketing efforts
- Contribute to digital agency efforts
- 3 – 5 years of work experience as a Marketing Manager, Email Marketing Manager, or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other relevant field, or equivalent experience preferred
- Based in NYC preferred Physique 57 conducts background checks for final candidates.
Physique 57 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, gender, disability, genetics or
any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.
Physique 57 employees who work in New York City must be fully vaccinated except as necessary
to accommodate disability or religious belief. Candidates will be required to show proof of COVID- 19 vaccination (e.g., a copy of a vaccine card or other similar official document confirming
vaccination status) prior to their first day of employment.